- LOWER ENERGY COSTSOne of the best reasons to go solar is the reduction in energy costs.
- AFFORDABILITYSolar Energy Systems are now more affordable because recent technology has lowered the cost of manufacturing and installation.
- RENEWABLEThe sun provides us with a free, everlasting source of energy which is more energy than we could ever use, and no one can monopolise the sun.
- TAX ADVANTAGESFederal and State tax advantages incentivize business owners to consider solar energy solutions.
- EFFICIENCYTraditional electricity generation travels long distances whereas solar panels are close to the source improving electricity efficiency because the distances are shorter.
- REDUCED CARBON FOOTPRINTSolar energy is clean, renewable, and abundant. Unlike fossil fuels, solar energy does not pollute the environment.
- RELIABILITYThe average lifespan of solar panels is 25 to 30 years, although they are built to last much longer.
- DURABILITYSolar panels are incredibly durable and require little to no maintenance during the products lifespan.
- NATIONAL GRID SECURITYMoving to solar power helps to relieve stress on the nation’s electrical system which provides greater national grid security.
- ECONOMIC SECURITYOur national economy can be helped by solar energy system installations which will create good paying jobs that cannot be outsourced.
Green Kiva Lighting
1016 W Jackson Blvd
Chicago, IL 60607