- Energy SavingsLED screw-in light bulbs are very efficient. They use approximately 90% less electricity than incandescent light bulbs and 15% less electricity than CFL light bulbs.
- Wattage ReductionTraditional Outdoor lighting consumes a lot of electricity. LED parking lot lights and LED wall packs use 80% less wattage than conventional fixtures.
- Quality LightingLED light bulbs and fixtures produce the highest quality light out of all the available options.
- LifespanCommercial LED light bulbs have a lifespan of 50,000 to 100,000 hours which will result in lower maintenance and replacement costs.
- Color ChoicesLED bulbs come in various colors ranging from soft white to daylight.
- DurabilityMost LED light bulbs are made of tough plastics and without filaments so they can withstand harsh treatment.
- Instant OnLED light bulbs power up instantly to full brightness and constant on and off switching does not cause harm to the lighting device.
- Focused LightingLED light bulbs are not omni-directional which means that they will only focus light on the intended area which reduces the chance of light being wasted on the ceiling or other areas.
- No UV & IR emissionsLED’s do not emit UV or infrared light and that is why they are an excellent choice for art galleries since they will not cause precious artwork to fade.
- Environmentally FriendlyLED light bulbs are manufactured without hazardous materials such as mercury which means they can be discarded in landfills without any adverse effects.
Green Kiva Lighting
1016 W Jackson Blvd
Chicago, IL 60607